I played this as part of a wee 3 game series on my YouTube channel. Absolutely love this game ;)
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
The zombie apocalypse happened, and the zombies won! Now it's their world!
In this new society, you are a zombie, and your head is about to explode! (Why not?)
Use the time you have left wisely to take out as many zombies with you as possible before your head explodes. But here's the catch: you must always explode an equal or greater amount of zombies that you'd exploded last time.
Dead Zombie Land includes:
- Many zombies explosions!
- Beautifully modelled 3D pixel art!
- Light and shadow effects, the game will always look different!
- Amazing locations in a dead wasteland!
- Over 10 playable characters! Play with zombified versions of characters you love!
How to play:
1. Arrow keys/WASD to move around
2. Spacebar to explode
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Thank you very much for the video, we had so much fun watching it!
Keep up the great work!
Hi. I've played your game and it's pretty sweet. I really like your voxel art.
Two things you might want to refine:
- Play and App Store guidelines are strictly against any kind of awards for rating apps
- It's against guidelines to ask for permissions (like notifications permissions) at lunch of the app. You should do it later when "it's needed".
Thanks for your feedback!
We weren't aware of the rating guidelines, and we'll make sure to put everything you said on the pipeline!
We are incredibly thankful for the gameplay video! It's funny, well created and completely great! Thank you very much!
We're currently working on uploading to gamejolt, probably some time this week it will be available there as well!
Again, thanks, we'll make sure to post on our networks about you and your channel!
for some reason in the PC Version, I can not click on anything, I just see the main menu.
hello! Thanks for the feedback, we're aware of it and already uploaded a new fixed version!
One question though, what program you used to make this game?